首页 > 知识问答 > 《神探夏洛克》台词介绍 其实是基友吧!

《神探夏洛克》台词介绍 其实是基友吧!

来源:互联网 时间:2024-08-20 02:07:49 浏览量:

I&aposll get you a candle for the table. It&aposs more romantic, hmm?

我给你们拿蜡烛来 让气氛浪漫点

I&aposm not his date!

我们没在约会

You may as well eat. We might be waiting a long time.

你也吃点吧 我们可能得等上一段时间

Hmm. Are you going to?

你来点什么吗

What day is it?

今天星期几

It&aposs Wednesday.

星期三

I&aposm okay for a bit.

暂时不用

You haven&apost eaten today. For God&aposs sake, you need to eat!

你一天都没吃东西 老天 你总得吃点

No, you need to eat. I need to think.

不 你得吃东西 而我得思考

The brain&aposs whatcounts, everything else is transport.

只有大脑才重要 其它不过是运输管道

You might consider ruelling.

就算是你也得考虑充电啊

So, do you have a girlfriend who feeds you up sometimes?

那你有没有女朋友时常来给你充充电

Is that what girlfriends do? Feed you up?

女朋友就是用来充电的吗

You don&apost have a girlfriend then?

这么说你没女朋友咯

It&aposs not really my area.

女人不是我的菜

Oh, right.

这样啊

Do you have a boyfriend?

那你有男朋友吗

Which is fine, by the way.

那个 我不介意

I know it&aposs fine.

我知道你不介意

So you don&apost have a boyfriend then?

那你也没男朋友咯

No.

没有

Right. Okay.

好吧

So unattached, like me.

你无牵无挂 跟我一样

Good.

很好

John, you should know that Iconsidermyself married to my work

约翰 你得知道 我已经当自己娶了工作为妻

and while I&aposm flattered by your interest,

虽然我很感谢你的好意

I&aposm really not looking for any kind of...

但我真得没有想要...

No, no, no.

不不不

I wasn&apost asking you out. No.

我不是在约你出去

I&aposm just saying, it&aposs all fine.

我的意思就是没关系

Whatever shakes your...boat. I&aposm going to shut up now.

不管你介意什么 我闭嘴就是

I think that&aposs for the best.

我想这样最好

TAG: 基友吧

© 噜噜熊-出国留学网 版权所有 |

免责声明:本站内容仅用于学习参考,信息和图片素材来源于互联网,如内容侵权与违规,请联系我们进行删除,我们将在三个工作日内处理。联系邮箱:303555158#QQ.COM (把#换成@)